cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unknown "committer"
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 23:55:29 GMT
I'm pretty sure this is more of a git issue than anything else:

I found an unknown committer in Cordova-Android:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-android.git;a=commit;h=11fc6be32871c3e6ce5159d34c99665cd7d05de5

It would be good to know how this commit wound up in here, since I
would rather blame a bad git merge.  I'm not going to roll anything
back because of this trivial commit.