cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova-android LinearLayout vs. RelativeLayout
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 15:53:54 GMT
I disagree.  iOS is not Android and doesn't have to deal with the Android
life cycle or intents.   I don't think supporting extending CordovaActivity
is a good idea, especially considering other libraries that the view may be
used with will also be extending the Activity.

If people want to do Android development and not Cordova development,
which sounds like the case here, they should have to handle their own
intents.

Also, if we're counting this as an ATI change, we can't do it until a major
version.