cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] 4.x branch
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 21:27:06 GMT
OK, I created the 4.x branch for the following work:

- Pluggable Webview
- Moving the App plugin
- Abstracting the URI handling

Basically the idea is to do changes on 4.x and then figure out how to
ease them into master without breaking master.  Once we're getting
ready for a major release, we can rebase this onto master and sync the
two up.  I know we're supposed to do dev on master, but ideally this
will let us do the prep-work without breaking things.