cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Weiner <mhweiner...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] 4.x branch
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 17:45:34 GMT
I'm not a committing member (yet), but +1 on this (I'm new to this list).
Makes sense to keep separate, if you're breaking things and changing the
API a lot. I'm really excited about pluggable webviews, (like, really
really excited). Just want to confirm, that means it would only work on
Android 4.0+, correct? I'm already only targeting 4.0+ for my builds anyway
(we'll see how long that lasts). Also, somewhat unrelated, really excited
about the pretense that Apple might be improving Safari...hopefully that
means less bugs and better -webkit-overflow: touch support. Would be nice...

Marc