cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gonzalez <martin.c.glez.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Blackberry10] cordova emulate blackberry10 command fails
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 21:16:30 GMT
I have tracked down the problem to the utils.exec, just at the
childprocess.exec.
This is the exact command that it's sent in there:
"c:\Program Files\BlackBerry\BB10 WebWorks SDK 2.0.0.71\cordova-bl
ackberry\bin\dependencies\bb-tools\bin\blackberry-deploy" -listDeviceInfo
192.16
8.153.128

Note: change for listDeviceInfo at target-utils.js, line 252. just for
testing porpuses
the output in here shows a error:
Error: peer not authenticated

However, the simulator it doesn't have any password, and if I run this
under a regular cmd, with the webworks in the path, it list the whole
device information without any problem. The only place where it shows a
error is when childproces.exec is executed.

Going deeper, I've changed the function on the callback of the childprocess
to check what's the error, and this is the exact output:
Error: Command failed: cmd.exe /s /c ""c:\Program Files\BlackBerry\BB10
WebWorks SDK
2.0.0.71\cordova-blackberry\bin\dependencies\bb-tools\bin\blackberry-deploy"
-listDeviceInfo 192.168.153.128" Error: peer not authenticated

Use the same command on a prompt window and it's working just fine.
It makes no sense.

I have tried with Webworks 1.0, and 2.0 and with the native sdk tools only
in the path, same result.

It's pretty a strange situation.

--
Regards,