cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gonzalez <martin.c.glez.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Blackberry10] cordova emulate blackberry10 command fails
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 19:07:59 GMT
Well I found the problem, it's really strange, but it makes sense. The
problem is the nodist usage ( nodejs version manager for Windows), which is
similar to nvm or n for Mac OS and Linux.
Well the childprocess module, using that application it was failing only
when 'cordova emulate blackberry10', always throwing a error "Error: peer
not authenticated".
It's strange because I tested it nodist with android/wp8 using
create/plugin add/build/emulate and I had no problem with those platforms,
only with cordova emulate blackberry10 it was failing, so that was the
problem.
If anybody else working with blackberry platform it has this kind of
behavior under Windows, it would be better use the regular nodejs
installation instead of nodist.
Tested under Windows 7 and Windows 8.

--
Regards,