cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <>
Subject Invitation to become Apache Cordova committer: Piotr Zalewa
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 18:57:41 GMT
Hello Piotr!

The Apache Cordova Project Management Committee (PMC) hereby offers
you committer privileges to the project, as well as membership in the
PMC. These privileges are offered on the understanding that you'll use
them reasonably and with common sense. We like to work on trust rather
than unnecessary constraints.

Being a committer enables you to more easily make changes without
needing to go through the patch submission process. Being a PMC member
enables you to guide the direction of the project.

Being a committer does not require you to participate any more than
you already do.

Of course, you can decline and instead remain as a contributor,
participating as you do now.

A. This personal invitation is a chance for you to accept or decline
in private.  Either way, please let us know in reply to the address only.

B. If you accept the invitation, you will also have to choose a unique
Apache account username and let us know. We need this before we can
proceed with account creation and assigning required permissions. To
verify that your desired username does not already exist, please head
over to the people index [1] and do a quick search to see if the login
id is in use.

Thanks for your prompt response,
The Apache Cordova Project Management Committee