cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unknown "committer"
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 00:23:49 GMT
I use coho to manage PRs. Not sure if it handles this use case.

./coho list-pulls -r repoName

If commits exist, coho outputs something like
stevengill: Update tools-release-process.md (stevengill 3 days ago)
* https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/pull/25
To merge: git pull https://github.com/stevengill/cordova-coho.git patch-8

I then either review on github or paste & run that merge command in the
repo and review it locally. I push to master if everything looks good.

Not sure if this is the best way to do it.

Any suggestions on a optimal workflow for this would be appreciated.