cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 3.5.0 Release
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 23:38:28 GMT
Could some pmc members volunteer to review and vote in the vote threads!

+1 guidelines can be found at
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Some platform contributors have already voted (Some aren't commiters yet
and I can't count their vote). I just need a minimum of 3 for each thread
so I can get this release out tomorrow. Platforms like amazon-fireos,
ubuntu & firefoxos have been tested by their respective contributors and
just require someone to run the coho verify command and +1.

I can't release 3.5.0 CLI until all of the platforms have passed.

-Steve