cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] 3.5.0 iOS Release
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 15:08:56 GMT
Is this a plugin issue or platform issue? Looks like a plugin one.
Filed: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6721

Battery (navigator.battery) battery.spec.4 should fire batterycritical
events.
timeout: timed out after 100 msec waiting for batterycritical onEvent was
not called when level goes from 19->5

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 2:01 AM, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 verified archive using coho.
> Verified tag sha, and zip contents identical to repo contents at that tag.
> When I initially tagged iOS, all tests were passing in mob-spec, but now
> the battery-status plugin is failing 1 test (battery.spec.4)
>

> On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 10:36 AM, Ian Clelland <iclelland@chromium.org
>wrote:
>
>> +1: Verified archive, confirmed match to repo@3.5.0. Ran tests on iOS
>> 7.0.6, 7.1.1. (Enough tests to ensure that the platform is functioning.
CI