cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: BB10 File Plugin
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 14:29:07 GMT
That's great, Bryan! I'm really happy to see another platform get parity
with iOS and Android.

Looking through the PR, I'm trying to figure out what happened to
resolveLocalFileSystemURL -- it looks like it was simply removed in this
version, with the deprecated relsolveLocalFileSystemURI put back in it's
place. Was that intended?