cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Docs for plugins
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 13:04:53 GMT
I was considering doing two things:

1. Point the edge docs back to GitHub/master, so that edge doesn't have to
point to released plugin docs. (I think this is more in the _spirit_ of the
edge docs, but it means more work to actually release versioned docs)

2. Add a feature to plugins.cordova.io that could return the best matching
plugin version, based on an engine version in the URL. That way, the 3.4.0
docs could point to something like "
http://plugins.cordova.io/#/package/org.apache.cordova.camera;engine=3.4.0"
and get the docs page for the best version of the camera plugin for *that*
cordova release.

Thoughts?