cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Broken battery tests
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 18:15:43 GMT
Hey Jesse --

>From ci.cordova.io, you can click on the "stdio" link of the failing test
("Deploy Android failed" or "Deploy iOS failed"). The bottom of that page
of output should have a "Test Results URL" link. In this case, the Android
link is

http://108.170.217.131:5984/_utils/document.html?mobilespec_results/Android__master__1400607585__4.3__Nexus%207

That's a link to the couchdb server that contains all of the test results.
>From that page, you can expand the "Failures" link and drill down to the
actual failing assertions. From the link above, I can get to one failing
test:

failures
  0
    spec "Battery (navigator.battery) battery.spec.4 should fire
batterycritical events."
    assertions
      0
        exception "timeout: timed out after 100 msec waiting for
batterycritical onEvent was not called  when level goes from 19->5"
        trace ""
  durationSec 33.56800000000001
  passed true
  total 354