cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Android] Refactoring for different engines
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 13:32:39 GMT
The plugin *almost* works out-of-the box with the latest cordova-android
pluggable_webview branch. The only thing that is missing is the library
project.

I can add the library project to my repo (it's about 34MB, and ARM-only at
the moment), but we'd still be waiting on CB-6698 to land before plugman
will be able to link it automatically.

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 9:04 AM, Ian Clelland <iclelland@google.com> wrote:

> That's great news!
>
> Do you want to clone it from my repo at
> https://github.com/clelland/cordova-crosswalk-engine ? I think that's the
> most up-to-date repo; it's the one that I have working in all of my tests.
>
> Ian
>

> On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 10:51 PM, Hu, Ningxin <ningxin.hu@intel.com>wrote:
>
>> An update: the legal/license is cleared to host cordova-crosswalk-engine
>> under https://github.com/crosswalk-project/.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -ningxin

What