cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Android: Deprecate WebView.sendJavascript()?
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 19:18:05 GMT
I think the cycles required for keeping sendJavascript around are probably
worthwhile given that otherwise developers might have to resort to
loadURL(javascript://)
for their special cases.

Ultimately, I am much less involved in the Android particulars, so I'll
just leave you with an opinion, and not a firm +/-

@purplecabbage
risingj.com