cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] 3.5.0 WP8 Release
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 01:56:41 GMT
I think I have narrowed this down to something in superspawn, not sure what
though.

When calling ```reg query``` we are getting different values based on the
way the .bat file is called

c:\Test350> platforms\wp8\cordova\build
MSBuildToolsPath: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\ <= GOOD

c:\Test350> cordova build wp8
MSBuildToolsPath: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\amd64\ <== NOT
GOOD, the x64 version will not work.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com