cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova-js errors and coho
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 23:43:46 GMT
coho has the --harmony-generators directly in the coho bash script [1], and
the coho.cmd file. [2]

On windows, I need to remove --harmony-generators from [1] if I am running
from a git-bash terminal, and from [2] if I am running from cmd. Both break
execution in node v0.10.22, so I would like to remove them so we can all
run the same thing.
Other than that, everything seems fine.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/coho#L1
[2] https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/coho.cmd#L1

@purplecabbage
risingj.com

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Michal Mocny <mmocny@chromium.org> wrote:

> RE: gnode, Awesome.
>
> RE: --harmony-generators, not sure what you mean.  Did you add that
> manually to your local node flags?  I no longer need to do anything to my
> environment for coho to run, and I don't much care that coho uses magic
> from the future.
>
> -Michal
>

> On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 6:03 PM, Jesse <purplecabbage@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > gnode seems good on windows
> > Can I remove the --harmony-generators then?
> >
> > Or do I need to make a new root command?
> > noho, windoho, woho, fauxho ?
> >

> > @purplecabbage
> > risingj.com
> >

> > On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 2:47 PM, Michal Mocny <mmocny@chromium.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > > ..but I haven't tested gnode on windows, sorry.

> > don't
> if
> > > you
> > > installs.

> [...]