cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] 3.5.0 WP8 Release
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 22:26:50 GMT
Windows Phone 8 has a regression, I am not sure how to resolve.
Our change to not require msbuild in the user environment path is failing
on my machine.

This could be the result of using windows 8.1 update 1, or WP8.1 SDK
installer changed the msbuild reg-key path, or VS2013 did ...

Joel, what is your setup?  You said you were able to build/run ... I am not.
What is in the reg for :
HKLM\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\MSBuild\\ToolsVersions\\12.0\\MSBuildToolsPath
and
HKLM\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\MSBuild\\ToolsVersions\\4.0\\MSBuildToolsPath

My system returns (respectively) :
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\amd64\
and
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\

Which results in the following error message:

Building Windows Phone application using MSBuild 64 bit is not supported.
If you are using TFS build definitions, change the MSBuild platform to x86.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com