cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jono Brandel <>
Subject Web Audio API Android Issues
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 14:08:35 GMT
I'm using cordova 3.4.1-0.1.0 on my Mac and was able to build my project
successfully and deploy to iOS. However when I try to build on Android I
get errors that the Web Audio API does not exist (no reference — vendor
prefixed or not — can be found to AudioContext).

I'm using a MotoX and am successfully initializing the Web Audio API in
 the Chrome app (Stable build) for Android. I'm new to cordova, so I'm not
entirely sure, but is the Android build using Crosswalk? If that's the case
I saw that this was an issue that was recently fixed (about a month ago):

If this is the case can I update crosswalk on my Cordova CLI manually? Or
is there a build on *edge* that has this patch?

Thanks for the help!