cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.5.0 blog post review
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 21:23:43 GMT
This line looks vague and confusing "CB-4863 - Drop iOS 5.0 support, and
support arm64"
Could someone with more knowledge about the impact and what it means to
have 32 and 64&32 for ios7 put more details?

Also Steve I like the setup on github,
I did something similar long time ago if you are interested I can updated
and make it current, of you can just fork it from my repo into
apache-blog-posts.
drop .md here:
https://github.com/csantanapr/cordova-blog/tree/gh-pages/_posts and preview
here: http://csantanapr.github.io/cordova-blog/#news

Basically same thing you have, just it allows you to fully preview the blog
entries showing how they would look on final stage on the blog.

Very cool script and name linkify-bugs.sh Andrew

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>