cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First stab at Next Steps article
Date Sat, 03 May 2014 01:57:11 GMT
Mike,
 spajs.io didn't get the track we wanted, so we ended putting the content
here:

*"Best practices for mobile app development"*
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mobile/worklight/best-practices.html

We created this because we often got questioned "What are the best
practices when doing hybrid mobile Apps?"
And I think folks got tired of us answering "Well it depends on many
factors" :-). So this is a first version on attempting to answer

Ray
    The resources are 99.9% none-ibm product related (I say 99.9%, there
one doc about our product :-) ).
The goal of the resources was to make it mobile focus including mobile web
and mobile hybrid.

Please review and see if it worthy to included the link as a reference
under "Other resources", if not I will not be offended.

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>