cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3.5.0 cordova-firefoxos Release (attempt 2)
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 01:50:41 GMT
-1
Only problem is that version is wrong it states "3.4.0-dev" when doing
"cordova platform ls"

Don't feel very strong on -1, but is kind of problematic when reporting
wrong version number

I opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6718

https://github.com/apache/cordova-firefoxos/blob/master/bin/templates/project/cordova/version#L23

$cordova platform ls

Installed platforms: firefoxos *3.4.0-dev*

Available platforms: amazon-fireos, android, blackberry10, ios

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>