cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Higgins <br...@bryanhiggins.net>
Subject Re: BB10 on Cordova 3.4.0
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 16:29:50 GMT
This chart is accurate (only Globalization and embedded web view are not
supported):
http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.4.0/guide_support_index.md.html#Platform%20Support

WebWorks can be installed instead of the Native SDK to satisfy the
build/deploy dependencies, but the WebWorks APIs are not required.

In fact, all of the WebWorks APIs have been converted to Cordova plugins
are are hosted on the registry, so there is little reason to download it as
a multi-platform Cordova dev.