cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <>
Subject Re: CLI implementation for the save and restore plugins
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 14:35:31 GMT
Fair enough.  I guess I expected for you to run across this experiment via
an outlet such as: "Hey guys, check out ___. You use it as such.. (docs
inline)", and not by casually reading the CLI docs some day.

But anyway, Gorkem has volunteered to document it, and I guess having a
central place to update instructions as things change is good, so thats