cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: cordova-lib split out
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 19:12:29 GMT
Thanks Mark, I'll take a look now.

One quick note: at the hangout we raised the option of placing everything
in cordova-lib.git repo inside a top-level node_modules dir.  There was
some debate if that was a good idea, bad idea, or just a joke..  Right now,
we think it may help with dev workflow, but had some concerns it may
actually mask dependency bugs.  So we decided not to do it until we
experiment to understand more of the implications.  It would be useless at
this point anyway, and we can add it once there are more top-level node
modules (as Mark says).  That would have no impact on releases or end
users, it would just change our dev instructions a bit.

-Michal