cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: cordova-lib split out
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 19:52:33 GMT
Added cordova-lib to coho repo list --- but I haven't figured out which
lists it needs to go in yet, so that will need to be updated for releases
etc.

Mark, I noticed that cordova-lib is in CLI package.json deps, but not for
plugman.  I imagine thats an oversight?

Also, if you npm install before npm link cordova-lib, it will fail since
there is no published version yet.  Its not a problem.