cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Can we remove merges/ folder from the default application template?
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 19:57:35 GMT

As I went about changing this, I realized the way we create default apps
should probably be changed to use use --copy-from with the hello-world app.
 Doing so would mean we import www/ hooks/ merges/ and config.xml from
there, instead of custom handling the default case and pre-populating the
directories from custom locations.  So I also filed