cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: cordova-js errors and coho
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 21:47:21 GMT
I no longer use node 0.11 and coho runs fine on 0.10 thanks to gnode.

nvm/nave aren't necessary at all (I think), especially now that we don't
need to switch node versions just for coho, they are just convenient if you
want to jump around environments or lack permissions to do global installs.

Yes, I think node 0.11 was needed for coroutines (function*()) and yield,
I'm not sure if other es6 features were used.

-Michal

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 5:28 PM, Jesse <purplecabbage@gmail.com> wrote:

> Reviving this thread ...
>
> ping!
> Is the only reason we depend on node v0.11 to support 'yield'?
> also:
> Has anyone managed to run this on windows? Not having good luck with nave
> or nvm ....
>

> @purplecabbage
> risingj.com
>

> On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 9:40 AM, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Don't you guys just love these dropped emails :)
> > On May 15, 2014 6:47 AM, "Brian LeRoux" <b@brian.io> wrote:
> >
> > > https://github.com/TooTallNate/gnode/blob/master/README.md

> the
> > other