cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: CDV New-Style tests, please try them out!
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 18:49:56 GMT
Idea:  Once we have plugin level hooks, the test-harness plugin can ship
with a hook to install all local plugins' tests by iterating the
plugins/*/tests/ subdirectories to see if plugin.xml is in there and
install if so.  This may be much magic.  Perhaps it plugin hooks get fed
CLI flags then we can do this only with `cordova prepare --tests`

-Michal