cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nomination for a new chair for Apache Cordova
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 17:07:45 GMT
Thanks Sam,
Over the past week everything that can be done by a non-chair PMC member
has been done - including sending the resolution, adding users to the
committee-info.txt (I've sent details to private@). The LDAP tasks have
been noted as a todo that needs to be done once/if I get the blessing and
karma from the Board for the changeover.