cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sans sudo on npm install
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 06:31:36 GMT
The premise here is npm running sudo is dangerous. Here's what it does with
that power:
https://github.com/npm/npm/issues/294

Note that the issue was filed and closed _after_ this article was written,
so the article is actually stale:
http://howtonode.org/introduction-to-npm

In my opinion, sudo is fine based on @izs' npm issue explanation above.