cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Introductory Cordova talk - next week in SF HTML5DevConf
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 15:08:20 GMT
Right on, have a blast Lisa and knock em dead for us. =) I have some slides
on my github [1] the most recent deck is here [2]. Go ahead and use any/all
of it. If you'd like to visit the Adobe office for a spot to work and/or
hang out w/ the team there LMK. Unfortunately I'm out of town that week for
JSConf but some of our team will be around.

[1] http://github.com/brianleroux/slides
[1] http://brian.io/slides/codemania-2014/#/