cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: CDV New-Style tests, please try them out!
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 22:02:57 GMT
I like this and it makes sense to me that we use our own plugin boundaries
to test ourselves. Bigger picture, we should consider what it means to
advocate similar in userland. Currently we tend to see ppl create a ./test
with tests and an index.html file that does a clobber/merge into www. Kinda
jank.