cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: CB-285 (FileSystem paths)
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 20:43:26 GMT
There are two types of config for file:
1. You can do is disable parts of the filesystem (doubt anyone would do
this)
2. You can switch where PERSISTENT filesystem maps to (sane place vs legacy
place)

What's missing is a way to retrieve the paths that you might want. No
configuration required for this part.

I'd like to avoid making the calls look like they are a part of the file
spec, so that users won't be tempted to think that it would work in a
non-Cordova environment.