cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: adding platforms to npm for dependency sanity
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 02:58:53 GMT
Lazy loading is what will give us the ability to support multiple versions
of platforms.

If we don't support users choosing the version of the platform they want,
then they will resist updating their version of CLI (like they do right
now).

I'm very keen to allow users to chose their platform versions, just as they
are able to choose their plugin versions.