cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: cordova-android LinearLayout vs. RelativeLayout
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 00:54:39 GMT
Is it that you think LinearLayout is the best default Layout? Or is it that
you don't want to make a non-backwards-compatible change?

Be happy to stick this on the "should do for 4.0" list (it's not urgent by
any means). But if you're arguing for LinearLayout being a better option,
then I'd like to know why.