cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kurdumov <kant2...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Rant about translation process
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 15:21:34 GMT
Thanks, by no means don't want to have any personal offence, still looks
like I do that. I understand that there a lot of moving parts going in the
Cordova and you have other responsibilities, not only docs. Just want
that same situation does not appear on other language. Rereading
translation one more time always good thing.

1. Probably that would be the best and address all my issues and concerns.
I definitely would like to finish translation of current documentation to
Russian fully. Then updating it would be much easier.
2 & 3. I create issues for such things in the JIRA, will assign them to you.
4. That was earlier, not now.
5. That's debatable topic, I just think that better not have translation,
then have translation only using machine translation. Again if I would be
responsible for translation that would be no point of for debates, since I
would be only person to blame for machine translation.

Thanks,