cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrey Kurdumov <kant2...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Rant about translation process
Date Sun, 18 May 2014 12:22:33 GMT
Yes, actual machine translation in Crowdin if handy, as many other features
which they have. But there some script pushing automatic translation. Last
time it creates 2.8K translations under Lisa account. Maybe this is she,
maybe this is setup that way to run automatically before release. That's
why I wrote here.
Last time when I try to reach she, I was able to do that only when I post
that to this list, probably she not very often login to Crowdin.

Right now no translations are approved for Russian. Only one sentence from
whole docs is approved, but I suspect that this was just a test, not actual
approval. If we could approve translations in CrowdIn I could live with
script which automatically pre-translate docs, because that way I still be
able see areas which are required attention and caring.