cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Gorkem Ercan <gorkem.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Restore platforms and multi-version CLI
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 21:36:28 GMT
I have sent the PRs for restoring (and saving) platforms through CLI. As
expected "cordova save platforms" saves the currently installed platforms
on the project to the config.xml and "cordova restore platforms" restores
them.

--shrinkwrap flag also saves the version of the platform config.xml however
in this current iteration restore ignores them. To get --shrinkwrap working
fully, we need to get CLI to support multiple versions before moving on
with the --shrinkwrap support.

On a quick look, although implementing such support seems possible, it
comes with a testing price, I would like to open up the discussion about
multi-version support especially around its worth and would you be willing
to help with the testing.

And for those helpful committers PRs
https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/18
https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/pull/178