cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Koudritsky <kam...@google.com>
Subject Re: CordovaError: why?
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 16:04:24 GMT
Not sure I understood the question, but this bug has the history of
CordovaError

In short, it was added to allow printing full stack trace for unexpected
errors, but only print the short message for _some_ of the errors we throw
ourselves, mostly the errors that result from bad user input such as a typo
in platform name or running from a dir which is not a cordova project.