cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Koudritsky <kam...@google.com>
Subject Re: cordova-lib split out
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 18:43:02 GMT
Instructions for checking history in cordova-lib:

git log <file> will show no history from before this commit for files that
moved. To see full history use either
git log --follow <file>
or
git log cli_pre_lib <old file name>
git log plugman_pre_lib <old file name>

'cli_pre_lib' and 'plugman_pre_lib' are tags for the last commit in
cordova-cli and plugman repos made before cordova-lib was split out.

If you just do "git log <file>" on a file, the earliest visible commit will
contain the same suggestions as above, but it will also tell you which repo
this file lived in.