cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Koudritsky <kam...@google.com>
Subject Re: cordova-lib split out
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 21:44:34 GMT
We will see how it goes, but I think cordova-lib should be a real module,
rather than just a prefix. Even if eventually it will be a thin layer that
just proxies to all other submodules. Anyway, right it would be very
difficult to split it into several cordova-lib-something modules without
cordova-lib being a module, there are no good logical separation lines in
current code.