cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.5.0 RC is ready to be tested
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 21:09:02 GMT
I’m seeing 3 consistent failures on Android in the automated mobile-spec tests:

file.spec.4 (matches /^cdvfile:/)
file.spec.9.5 (missing end slash)
file.spec.52 (missing end slash)

This is running on 4.4.2, 4.0.4, and 2.3.3. I installed “cordova@rc” and “plugman@rc”
using “npm -g”, and version 1.1.0 of the file plugin got installed.