cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <>
Subject Re: [Vote] 3.5.0 cordova-js, cordova-mobile-spec, & cordova-app-hello-world Release
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 19:53:09 GMT
cordova-app-hello-world gets dynamically fetched via git when a new project is created, so
IMHO it does get distributed even though it’s not the usual channel. So I’d suggest that
the distribution process should apply for it (vote + post to dist).

cordova-mobile-spec isn’t used by anyone except Cordova developers, so it makes sense to
not distribute nor vote on that.

The output artifacts of cordova-js are replicated in the platforms, so I could see an argument
being made that it’s already covered in the platforms.

On May 21, 2014, at 3:35 PM, Steven Gill <> wrote:

> Bump. Not sure if this needs to be voted + released on. Thoughts? We don't
> need to put any of this on dist.

View raw message