cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: 3.5.0 RC is ready to be tested
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 01:23:50 GMT
No issues found for Android, WP8, Windows8 platforms on Windows

Tested platform add, build, prepare, run/emulate for the app w/ whitespaces in the path and
some tricky plugins.

Thx!
Sergey
From: Steven Gill [mailto:stevengill97@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 5:54 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Cc: Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)
Subject: Re: 3.5.0 RC is ready to be tested

Thanks guys!

Looks like everything got merged in.

Uploaded new zips to https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/

New cordova-cli rc is available at `npm install cordova@rc`. This one should have a proper
reference to the newest cordova-lib.

For platforms that have been retagged (firefoxos, windows, wp8, blackberry), make sure to
delete the cached version on your machines at /Users/YOURUSERNAME/.cordova/lib/PLATFORM before
testing.

Take a look and let me know if you guys find any more issues. I appreciate you all taking
time to test!

Cheers,
-Steve

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Rodrigo Silveira <rsilveira@mozilla.com<mailto:rsilveira@mozilla.com>>