cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Wargo, John" <john.wa...@sap.com>
Subject Installing local plugin dependencies
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 21:17:50 GMT
We distribute our Kapsel SDK (our set of Cordova plugins) as an installable package. We're
running into a problem when we install a plugin that has local dependencies, it fails because
it simply can't resolve where those local plugins are. We know we can use the plugin_search_path
on the command line, but this solution feels clunky and think there has to be a better way.

Is there a better way?

Can't I configure the plugins some way so that they point to the local plugins more easily?
I know where they all are, because they're all installed in the same place (in separate folders
of course).