cordova-dev mailing list archives

From purplecabbage <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.5.0 RC is ready to be tested
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 14:53:57 GMT
Yes, wp8 and windows8 were both re tagged.

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 13, 2014, at 4:24 PM, "Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH)" <panarasi@microsoft.com>
wrote:

> Has Wp8 also been retagged, given that the pull request has been merged?

and cause the build to fail. And on Windows8 there is some new splashscreen support that isn't
working when <preference name="SplashScreen" value="screen" /> is in config.xml

> Sergey is investigating further and actively look into fixes for these issues. We wanted
to raise awareness of these issues and we'd really like to get the fixes pulled and have the
RC retagged when fixes are available.

> Sergey and I can provide more details if needed and keep people up to date.
>
> Thank you,
> Joel Kucera
>
> (I don't know if it's customary to do introductions here, but I'm an SDET at Microsoft
on the team that's been working on the Cordova support in Visual Studio, so, Hi everyone,
it's great to be able to be part of the community.).

fixed by this pull request: https://github.com/apache/cordova-firefoxos/pull/7