cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Bektchiev <Martin.Bektch...@telerik.com>
Subject RE: Plugman support for Android libraries
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 08:28:55 GMT
Thank you all for the comments. I think that Andrew is right and the best approach would be
to implement it inside plugman. I have created a new JIRA issue and intend to start working
on it: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6698

I suggest the syntax in plugin.xml to be <framework src="path/to/library" />. Do you
think that it will be good to require specification of the "custom=true" attribute or not?

-----Original Message-----
From: agrieve@google.com [mailto:agrieve@google.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Grieve
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2014 5:35 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: Plugman support for Android libraries

Adding library support would be a definite win.

"android update project" is what we use in our create / update script right
now, and it has the side-effect of creating duplicate library entries each
time you update your project. Writing logic to manually edit the
project.properties file would be better I think.