cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Fontana <olivi...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Apache Cordova "Translated using Microsoft Bing Translation"...
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 21:40:58 GMT

Hi Cordova team,

In view of the limited volume requested we will waive the clause regarding the use of the
translation.

Therefore, the only requirements will be, as per our email exchange with Lisa:

-          Attribution to the Microsoft Translator brand as per the description on www.microsoft.com/Translator<http://www.microsoft.com/Translator>
in the "Attribution" menu

-          Apache Cordova team will provide Microsoft with the authorization to use their
logo as well as short text/sentence from their choosing that we will be able to use for our
marketing: website, customer presentations, etc.

Are we OK with this?

Thank you,

Olivier

[cid:image007.jpg@01CF7C15.29588BE0]<http://www.microsoft.com/translator/>

Olivier Fontana, Director of Product Marketing, Microsoft Translator
(t) +1 (425) 705-6555 | (m) +1 (425) 246-3128 | olivierf@microsoft.com<mailto:alias@microsoft.com>
www.microsoft.com/translator<http://www.microsoft.com/translator>

[cid:image002.png@01CF4F32.60A85F40]<https://www.facebook.com/bingtranslator>  [cid:image003.png@01CF7C15.294F3D10]
<ww.twitter.com/mstranslator>   [cid:image008.png@01CF7C15.29588BE0] <http://blogs.msdn.com/translation>