cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Camden <rayca...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: First stab at Next Steps article
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 18:52:38 GMT
Ok - this feels like a kick ass document thanks to everyone who helped.

To folks in charge: I'm more than willing to be responsible for this going forward, but what
is the best way to get it off of my Google Doc and into your hands?

FYI,I missed Mike's note below. Mike, I think I'm ok with the FastClick stuff, even w/ possible
side issues. Do you want to take care of pushing it to the docs? (If it is just the right
repo, then I can do a PR as well.)

The only thing really left to resolve is some details around recommending
FastClick or not using touch events at all. We can let it simmer for a few
more days, then I can push it into the docs (unless somebody else wants to.)